Monday, May 23, 2011

What should I say?

For my first blog I'm not sure what to say. Should I talk about me? What about what I want this blog page to be about? The first question would take too long, and the second...I'm not sure. Although I'm sure that will be one of the many things talked about. Do I really want to bore you with just what is going on in my life? Not all the time. Should I talk about events going on around Camden? I don't want that to be the ONLY thing discussed. Do I want to talk about etiquette and how to practice it like a true southern gentlemen? Maybe a little bit. What about nerdy tech stuff? That's a possibility. So what is this blog REALLY going to be about? I'm not really sure. That's something that we will figure out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment